CDL-A Driver (Landover)
The CDL- A Driver position is responsible for, but not limited to, the safe and efficient operation of a tractor trailer for the transport of perishable and non-perishable products to/from customers and other facilities.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must have CDL A License.
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial truck driving
- Must have a clean MVR for the past three (3) years.
- Ability to comprehend and fully follow established and new company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in and adapt to changing business patterns.
- Must have good customer service and communication skills.
- Must be a responsible driver with good knowledge of roads and map reading skills.
- Have good work ethic.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical/drug screen and employment verifications per FMCR.
- Must meet all DOT requirements as prescribed in the “Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations” publication.
- Must have knowledge of DOT rules, regulations, and laws for the safe and proper operation of a tractor trailer.