Delivery Driver – All Shifts
The objective of the Delivery Driver is to ensure that produce, dairy, and dry good products are delivered to Keany customers in a manner that meets or exceeds customer expectations. The Delivery Driver is also responsible for communicating any customer preferences or issues to the Transportation Department Managers and Supervisors as well as the Customer Care Department. Finally, the Delivery Driver is responsible for operating Keany vehicles in a safe and professional manner as well as reporting any vehicle maintenance issues using proper inspection format and verbal communication to supervisors.
Working Conditions & Job Environment
- Requires a large degree of walking and climbing in and out of trucks throughout each work day.
- Requires a large degree of lifting, loading, and unloading produce, dairy products, and dry goods
- Outside work for extended periods of time throughout each work day
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of verifiable driving experience
- General knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the transportation field
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to operate automatic 22ft delivery truck
- Ability to interact with Keany customers and be a frontline representative of the Company
Licenses, Certifications, etc.
- State of Maryland, Virginia, or District of Columbia driver’s license
- Able to obtain a DOT Medical Examiner’s card
- Able to pass a Human Performance Evaluation