Delivery Truck Mover
To provide driving support to the Transportation Department and the Warehouse Department of Keany Produce Company as it relates to the preparation, staging, loading, and unloading of its delivery trucks.
- Responsible for moving trucks on the shipping yard(s). The Truck Mover arranges the trucks in the best possible configuration for yard organization and the setup shifts.
- Coordinates with the warehouse for proper door placement for loading.
- Manages basic truck logs, checking and maintaining fuel and fluid levels of trucks.
- Ensure that all vehicles are cleaned out properly by drivers.
- Perform local pick-ups and deliveries between vendors.
- Perform and document pre-trip inspections in proper Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) format.
- Triage any vehicle issues needing immediate attention or repair.
- Maintain communication with supervisors to ensure D.O.T. required documentation is maintained
- High School diploma or its equivalent
- General knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the transportation field
- Ability to operate manual and automatic 26 ft delivery trucks
- Ability to pass a Human Performance Evaluation administered by Keany’s third party medical provider.
- State of Maryland, State of Virginia, or District of Columbia Driver’s License.
- Possess a Department of Transportation (DOT) Medical Examiner’s Card
- A current driving record with no more than 2 negative points
SUNDAY – off
MONDAY – 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
TUESDAY – 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
WEDNESDAY – off
THURSDAY -8:30 am – 5:30 pm
FRIDAY – 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
SATURDAY – 8:30 am – 5:30 pm