Entry Level Account Executive (Landover, MD)
The Keany Sales Associate is a critical front-line member of our customer service and sales support teams. Your essential customer-service oriented approach to every interaction, hunger for food, and desire to grow company sales will inform all aspects of your role. Whether answering phones, responding to emails, or collaborating with internal team members, you will provide above-and-beyond customer service while resolving issues and delivering a best-in-class customer experience. You will be expected to know Keany’s products and policies inside out (training will be provided) and use critical thinking to apply this knowledge in a manner that best services our customers. This position will spend at least one year working with our Customer Service department before transitioning to our Sales Team, pending review.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward current and prospective customers at all times across various communication channels.
- Know our expansive catalog of products inside and out so that you can answer questions and recommend potential products.
- Generate sales leads and support a dedicated team of Sales Account Executives to assist with day-to-day needs with the focus of upholding customer satisfaction and increasing overall company sales.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints promptly and efficiently.
- Process orders and requests.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues, as necessary.
- Associate Degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of Customer Service and Support experience.
- Previous experience in the Hospitality industry is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written along with excellent listening skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.