Order Selector (Landover)
Order Selector – Full-time
- Reading customer orders accurately.
- Locating and selecting the specific warehouse items to fulfill the customer’s order.
- Operating Electric Riding Jack and other warehouse machinery to stack items and prepare orders for shipping.
- Placing the prepared orders in the correct dock slips for loading onto shipping trucks.
- Performing visual inspections of orders to ensure they are correct and ready for shipment.
- Labeling order shipments correctly for easy identification.
- Applying shrink wrap to the prepared order before shipping.
- Following warehouse safety procedures for the operation of equipment, such as wearing proper clothing, safe food handling, and maintaining awareness of your surroundings and the other workers when transporting items.
- Keeping the warehouse clean and organized at all times.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years direct order pulling experience preferably in the produce industry
- Warehouse distribution and produce knowledge
- Electric Riding Jack