Production Expeditor (Landover)
Job Title: Production Expeditor (Landover, MD)
The Precut Expeditor manages the distribution of raw products to groups of workers and moves raw product from the warehouse into the precut room. The responsibility also includes scanning the product between warehouses and documenting any inventory anomalies. The expeditor will also be responsible for communicating any changes in the orders they fill to the Shift Supervisor. They will also be responsible for checking the quality of raw products they are bringing into the production area. The expeditor will be solely responsible for having the correct amount of product available for the employees. The Precut Expeditor is also responsible for standard food service work including proper sanitation duties within the Pre Cut Department.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years in the food preparation / food processing field preferably in the produce industry
- Pallet Jack certified, preferred
- Advanced knowledge of General Manufacturing Practices and procedures within a produce food preparation field
- Ability to follow instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job under moderate to limited supervision