Account Executive (Richmond)
The Account Executive position is a position in the Keany Produce Sales Department. The Account Executive serves as a front-line sales representative in initiating, developing and maintaining relationships with Keany Produce customers while learning the different roles and responsibilities throughout the entire organization. This is a SALES and SERVICE job. We want you to be successful in the fresh produce industry and that may include work during off-hours.
- Associates Degree in Business or related work experience
- 2-4 years direct sales experience in the foodservice and/or hands-on restaurant industry experience
- General understanding of the sales process
Skills and Abilities
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment, in a rapidly growing company.
- Initiative, self-motivation, and intrinsic desire for excellent results.
- Dedication to internal and external customer service.
- Strong communication written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent time management, and organizational skills.
- Extremely confident and able to operate independently with limited supervision.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.