Account Executive (Richmond)
Salary: $50,000 plus commission
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager, Customer Care, and Customer Service departments.
- Report daily entries real-time within CRM system with sufficient detail.
- Contribute and participate as a part of the Sales team.
- Attend various sales training classes and sales meetings, log in remotely as needed.
- Analyze and manage the Richmond city and the surrounding Richmond area territory effectively.
- Develop and improve knowledge of products, programs, and services. Able to execute a sales strategy.
- Plan and organize a new territory to meet sales and prospecting goals.
- Based on customer demands, available to make deliveries/take calls from customers, even on off-hours.
- Available to work a Tuesday- Saturday Schedule, supporting Saturday sales for customers in your territory.
- Generate sales by filtering inquiries and closing opportunities either independently or in association with Business Development Manager.
- Supply customers with timely responses regarding order/shipment status, product information, pricing, and company information on all deliveries.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 5 years direct sales experience in the foodservice and/or produce industry
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to influence clients and staff at all levels and “manage up” appropriately.
- Able to work the hours necessary to get the job done.