Warehouse Lead Order Checker/Selector (Richmond)
Warehouse Lead Order Checker/Selector
Schedule: Sunday-Friday, 5:30 pm – finish
The Warehouse Lead Order Checker/Selector on 2nd Shift ensures that orders are accurately selected and ready for loading at the proper time. The Shipping Lead Order Checker/Selector is responsible for picking critical account orders, auditing orders making sure of good quality. Able to handle any immediate problems that may arise.
- Reading customer orders accurately.
- Locating and selecting the specific warehouse items to fulfill the customer’s order.
- Placing the prepared orders in the correct dock slips for loading onto shipping trucks.
- Performing visual inspections of orders to ensure they are correct and ready for shipment.
- Labeling order shipments correctly for easy identification.
- Applying shrink wrap to the prepared order before shipping.
- Keeping the warehouse clean and organized at all times.
- Assures safe work practices
- Handles product discrepancies/shortages/other problems
- Meets productivity output standards for the shift
- Participates in operations meeting when required.
- Additional duties as required to support the mission of Keany Produce Company
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years experience in the shipping and warehousing
- Flexible with change in the work assignments and priorities
- 2 years direct order pulling experience preferably in the produce industry
- Warehouse distribution and produce knowledge
- Electric Riding Jack