The Warehouse Manager will run the day to day operations of the warehouse. Ensures that orders are accurately selected and ready for loading at the proper time. He/She will manage the employees of the shift in a safe, efficient and effective manner and handle any immediate problems that may arise.
Essential Job Functions:
- Motivates 1st shift selectors
- Organizes the workflow.
- Assigns and monitor tasks through the use of computers and scanners.
- Assures safe work practices
- Handles immediate disciplinary incidents
- Enforces Company policies and procedures
- Documents Worker’s Compensation incidents
- Trains new hires
- Manages shift timesheets
- Provides proper warehouse documentation as needed
- Conducts performance reviews in a timely manner.
- Handles product discrepancies/shortages/other problems
- Meets productivity output standards for the shift
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the warehouse
- Able to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Manages returns desk
- Confirms staffing associate hours
- 2 years experience in the shipping and warehousing of wholesale produce
- 2 years of management